I need a standard single line text entry widget

Ken Causey ken at ineffable.com
Tue Apr 9 19:34:05 UTC 2002

On Tue, 2002-04-09 at 14:21, Ned Konz wrote:

> What about PluggableTextMorph? Look at (for instance) the "search"
> field in the MessageNames tool.

I'll continue looking at it but I should have been more clear: the text
should only scroll horizontally.  This example wraps the text and
scrolls vertically.  It may seem like I'm being awfully particular, but
there are a few defacto standard widgets that people are accustomed to
working with, and the text widget as I described it would seem to be one
of them.

Thanks,

Ken