[Q][FreeCell]

Göran Hultgren gohu at rocketmail.com
Tue Apr 9 05:30:41 UTC 2002

Hi guys!

I just wanted to alert you (Andrew, Martín, others) to the fact that PhiHo's original post about
Freecell/SqM etc. was in fact meant to start the application Freecell when you double-clicked the
.st-sourcefile, in a rather tricky way by compiling the .st-file into a "miniimage", downloading
needed plugins etc from the net in the process.

But Andrew is fully correct in that normally in Squeakland this is not the way to start apps.
Mostly (there are of course many ways) we start an app by "double-clicking" an image-file (or
dropping it on a VM) thus causing the associated app (the VM) to start and load it. There are much
more of this documented on the swiki.

PhiHo's stuff is experimental and I am not completely sure but the original post was also made the
1st april... Take a look at subsequent followups.

regards, Göran

=====
Göran Hultgren, goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
GSM: +46 70 3933950, http://www.bluefish.se
"Department of Redundancy department." -- ThinkGeek