Tables was: Re: I need a standard single line text entry widget

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Wed Apr 10 19:19:42 UTC 2002

yampa at mindspring.com wrote:

> Ok, I'll see what I can do about adding the PluggableTextMorph.  As for the BobsUI via HTML + tweaking comment, what do you want to do with that, create a BobsUI Scamper?  I have BobsUI reading and writing XML window specs now, and a BobsUIBuilder to create a window from XML. (I no longer use the current BobsUI building methods) You could probably write a new Builder class that reads HTML and creates a BobsUI window.  Is that what you want?

Cool. This maybe overlaps my html table support for Scamper.
With that I build a series of morphs to something that finaly
ends up as a proportional layout. It's very nasty code and
very slow but layout of tables are shaping up, including rowspan
and colspan, and width specs in pixel, percent or nil.
Nested tables have to be rendered several times though...

I would love to look at your code for this.

Karl