[Ann][Goodie] SVI -- a VI for Squeak.

Michael Conlen meconlen at obfuscated.net
Wed Apr 10 20:27:13 UTC 2002

And despite Don Knuth being a major hero of mine who inspired me to write
correct software I still use vi. In case your wondering Don and I had a
civil conversation later durring the conference.

I just hope that the vi port to Squeak is not vim... ...port emacs all you
want, just no vim, please :)

--
Groove On Dude
Michael Conlen