Problem and Congratulations

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Thu Apr 11 18:48:52 UTC 2002

Ned Konz wrote:

> On Wednesday 10 April 2002 02:54 pm, Doug Way wrote:
>
> > One extra "good thing" you could do in the Emergency Evaluator in
> > these situations might be to start up the CPUWatcher (a.k.a.
> > PigWatcher).  This could be useful if you have a
> > higher-priority-than-UI process running amok, in which case alt-.
> > doesn't help you.  (I assume the shift-alt-. would be detected at a
> > higher level than UI processes.)  You could even have a special
> > keyword (like "revert" currently is) in the emergency evaluator for
> > this.
>
> Or just remember
> CPUWatcher startMonitoring
>
> but I like having some kind of list of popular possibilities or
> something there.

Something like typing help and get a list of options would be nice.

Or just add stuff into
Transcripter class>> emergencyEvaluator
	(Transcripter newInFrame: (0 at 0 corner: 320 at 200))
		show: 'Type ''revert'' to revert your last method change.
Type ''exit'' to exit the emergency evaluator.';
		readEvalPrint

Karl