[BUG] Project loading crashes when a PopUpMenu is displayed

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Sat Apr 13 20:06:20 UTC 2002

On Saturday 13 April 2002 12:47 pm, Ned Konz wrote:
> The crash was apparently because the HTTPLoader>>startDownload
> process is not the UI process and it was trying to open a model
> PopUpMenu, which calls PasteUpMorph>>doOneSubCycle, from a non-UI
> thread. And there were already some step methods that were being
> executed, apparently.

So I fixed that problem (see separate [FIX]), and then still am having
the problem where it's trying to load resources and can't. The menu
says:

Trouble resolving server name "ConnectorsDemo2test-nk.001". Keep
trying?

If I tell it to give up, everything works, except that my TrueType
titles appear as normal text.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com