[BUG] Project loading crashes when a PopUpMenu is displayed

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Sat Apr 13 21:10:48 UTC 2002

On Saturday 13 April 2002 01:06 pm, I wrote:
> am having the problem where it's trying to load resources and can't.
> The menu says:
>
> Trouble resolving server name "ConnectorsDemo2test-nk.001". Keep
> trying?
>
> If I tell it to give up, everything works, except that my TrueType
> titles appear as normal text.

So upon debugging the loader process, I see that the request is for:

url: 	'ConnectorsDemo2test-nk.001/resource.6.form'

I loaded this project from a file called
Squeaklets/ConnectorsDemo2test-nk.001 below my Squeak directory of
/home/ned/Squeak/3.2

and it has a member with the name of
'ConnectorsDemo2test-nk.001/resource.6.form'

So I'm a bit confused as to why we're trying to load it via HTTP when
it's already in the project file...

Project current urlList is:  #('file:/home/ned/Squeak/3.2')
Project current lastDirectory is: UnixFileDirectory on
'/home/ned/Squeak/3.2/Squeaklets'

Interestingly, the ResourceManager seems to have loaded some other
forms just fine from the .pr file...

Project current resourceManager loaded is:
a Set(a ResourceLocator('ConnectorsDemo2test-nk.001/resource.4.form')
a ResourceLocator('ConnectorsDemo2test-nk.001/resource.3.form') a
ResourceLocator('ConnectorsDemo2test-nk.001/resource.2.form') a
ResourceLocator('ConnectorsDemo2test-nk.001/resource.7.form') a
ResourceLocator('ConnectorsDemo2test-nk.001/resource.5.form'))

Project current resourceManager unloaded is:
a Set(a ResourceLocator('ConnectorsDemo2test-nk.001/resource.6.form'))

When I view the forms in loaded I see that, in fact, they loaded OK
and are visible in my project.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com