[BUG] Project loading crashes when a PopUpMenu is displayed

Andreas Raab Andreas.Raab at gmx.de
Sun Apr 14 14:37:29 UTC 2002

> Sorry, that's right. I'd commented on this before. It just threw me
> off to be storing an already-gzipped member in a zip rather than
> using the Zip file's own compression.

The zip structure is only a shell around the individual files. We only
use this so you can send your project around per email with all the
stuff you need included (e.g., other than an HTML file where you always
miss half of the images). Since we want compression even if the project
is stored as individual files on a remote server compressing the data in
the zip archive again is just a pointless waste of time here since we
know that all the data is compressed already.

Cheers,
  - Andreas