Squeak Demo Kit Ready ;)

stephane ducasse (home) ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Apr 14 19:48:05 UTC 2002

Hi all

It took some times ;). I promised to do this after ESUG last september....
But now I made it. I made a cool image full of projects to present Squeak.
I used it Friday to make a demo and it work really well. I use now the
thread navigator.

You can find the image,  all the projects, and all kinds of pictures, mp,
midi, flash
files so that demonstrators do not have to look around at
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/WebPages/nonofficial.html

or directly
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/WebPages/April02Demo.zip

I think that some of the projects contained extra images but I could
figure out how to remove them.

Stef

If you create new projects or bug fixes, typos...please sent them to me.
The idea is to create projects that minimize problems related to evolution.
  That's why they contained mainly text and pictures but not active objects.
  The objects are created during the demo. That's why I put script to load
files or other magic invocations.