Moved Tools flap to bottom, now it doesn't work.

Ken Causey ken at ineffable.com
Mon Apr 15 21:51:08 UTC 2002

I'm using 3.2g-4811, and was attempting to optimize my screen real
estate.  So I moved all of the flaps to the bottom of the screen using
the cling to edge menu item.  Everything seemed fine until I tried to
pull off a tool, instead of the appropriate tool, I get a copy of the
IconicButton.

I should note that I also notice an interesting variation in red halo
menu behaviour with the tools flap now.  Clicking the red helo pops up
the menu then immediately selects whatever menu item is under the
mouse.  I have to hold down the button to keep the menu up.  This
doesn't seem to be the case with any other flap including the Squeak
flap which I also moved to the bottom.

Ken Causey