Are the translations used? (Re: [ENH] In Dutch)

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Tue Apr 16 09:59:14 UTC 2002

 <goran.hultgren at bluefish.se> said:
>I wonder if anyone uses these translations... Hey, you EToy-guys! Have
>these
>translations been of any use? (I did one for Swedish)

Well, the set that's in there seems to be a bit out-of-date, lots of EToys
stuff has been added (drag'n'drop, for example) since these methods and the
template method were written, but still I find it extremely useful: I now got
a Squeak I can show my daughter. And that's all that counts ;-)

(it would be extremely nice if translations could be made part of the base
distributions, if only because of the better chance that people will use them
and fix all the inconsistenties that automatically crop up when code moves on,
but the translation tables stay at the same place).

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg at cdegroot.com>