[BUG] PasteUpMorph gridOrigin is ignored

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Tue Apr 16 18:16:06 UTC 2002

If you make a PasteUpMorph as a submorph of the World and turn
gridding on, its grid should always appear in the same place
regardless of the positioning of the PasteUpMorph in its world.

However, the gridSpec offset does not seem to actually do anything
useful. As you move the PasteUpMorph around, its grid shifts about.

I think there is a bug in gridFormOrigin:grid:background:line: but
haven't had a chance to look at it very far.

My few attempts have resulted in interesting plaid designs and
lockups.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com