FYI - a Smalltalk-ish scripting language for OS-X

Brian Keefer mgomes21 at cox.net
Wed Apr 17 06:10:00 UTC 2002

F-Script, it's a language that is made up of Objective-C, Cocoa, and
Smalltalk inspiration. The whole Cocoa thing makes it OS-X only, but the
source is available under a BSD license. I see no refrence to it from
anything squeak, so I wonder if it's just a shy project.

http://www.fscript.org/

Actually, red hover-cars don't go faster! As a red object approaches the
speed of light, the doppler drag increases the photonic pressure wave
front... - Einstein 2099 - (c)Marvul Comicks