[BUG] Tools flap stops working after changing edge

Ken Causey ken at ineffable.com
Wed Apr 17 14:24:08 UTC 2002

I recently decided to rearrange my flaps and moved them all to the
bottom edge using the "cling to edge..." menu choice.  Now that I have
done that, the Tools flap no longer works properly.  When I drag off one
of the tools I just get a copy of the IconicButton now, not an instance
of the appropriate tool.

Image: 3.2gamma-4811
VM: Linux 3.2-4743 #1 [oss audio, xshm] from deb.

Is there any other info I can provide?

Ken Causey

P.S. I see another [BUG] report