Squeak 3.2 UNIX

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Apr 17 19:29:04 UTC 2002

cg at cdegroot.com (Cees de Groot) wrote:
> Richard A. O'Keefe <ok at cs.otago.ac.nz> said:
> >ftp to st.cs.uiuc.edu
> >cd to /pub/Smalltalk/Squeak/3.2gamma/unix
> >ls
> >
> >There is only a 'debian'.  I have SPARC Solaris 2.8.
> >What do I do?  Or is it too soon to try 3.2?

If you dig for a .orig.gz file in the debian subdirectory, that is the
most recent tarball I've posted.  It's a month or two old.  You'd be
better off using CVS on SourceForge if you can get that working.

Also, Ian has updated his release with many of the bugfixees and
improvements from SourceForge.  I'm not sure if his code is on
st.cs.uiuc.edu or not, but you can find it via the DownloadForUnix page
on the Swiki.

-Lex

PS -- the DownloadForUnix page doesn't say it yet, but the debian
directory on st.cs.uiuc.edu is suitable for apt-get'ing.