[BUG] Tools flap stops working after changing edge

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Wed Apr 17 23:35:12 UTC 2002

Hi, Ken,

The phenomenon you describe is consistent with your having set the
"parts bin" checkbox for the Tools flap to "on".  Set it back to
"off".  This property related to an older design not in current use
with the parts flaps.  Note that the issue is actually unrelated to
your having moved the flap to cling to a different edge.

If that doesn't do it for you, perhaps you have some ancient flap
that somehow got into a compromised state?   Try evaluating "Flaps
replaceToolsFlap," and see if you still see the same phenomenon.  If
you do, we'll need to scratch around for some more details.

   -- Scott

PS: If you really want all your flaps to be arranged along the bottom
edge of the screen, just choose "put shared flaps on bottom" from the
flaps menu, and they'll all go there at once.  You can easily
reposition them relative to one another by simply dragging the tabs.