Call for Action! ...or "The Holy Crusade Against Empty Class Comments"

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel.squeaklist at bluewin.ch
Thu Apr 18 09:25:15 UTC 2002

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se wrote:
> Ok, here is code to produce the table too, it is of course a trivial
> oneliner:
>
> String streamContents: [:s | classNames do: [:cn | s nextPutAll: '|',
> cn, '| |', String cr]].
>
> Now, fellow crusaders - are you with me? Should I add this page to the
> Swiki?
>
> regards, Göran

Instead of a general approach which will probably not work I'd rather
prefer that newbies and not-so newbies directly ask for comments to
classes they are interested in most here and now on the list and that we
put together some [FIX]es that just include these additional comments.
There are areas where even experiecend Smalltalkers have no idea how
things work and they appreciate addtional comments.

Or if anybody other has just two or three comments; please do a
changeSet and post it here on the list as a [FIX]. They will
automatically show up on the harvesters desks.

HJH