Tying a ribbon on 3.2

Stephan B. Wessels swessels at one.net
Thu Apr 18 12:29:23 UTC 2002

I second this.  The trade-off against real estate for the optional buttons
value is worth it.

It will call attention to the fact that buttons are not defined for some of
the tools a developer encounters.  However, I'm pretty sure there have been
postings to add those as required on this list.

I also prefer the annotations pane enabled since I'm always looking to see
which change sets are impacted.  But that's a more advanced use.

 - Steve