Who has no job? (was Re: O'Reilly Squeak book?)

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Thu Apr 18 14:27:44 UTC 2002

Ok, I have a fool-proof plan for you fellows who are jonesin for a Squeak
job...

1. Enroll part-time at a Uni
2. Get an undergrad research project, where you use Squeak
3. there is no step 3!

It worked for me (repeatedly, except I'm a full time student), and it can
work for you too!  And without any Smalltalk-knowing profs, I've two jobs
where I Squeak as my main tool.  Sure, you'll only make $10-14/hr, but
it'll be fun!

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
  "A weed is just a plant whose virtures have not
                     yet been discovered."            :: r. w. emerson