[BUG] Tools flap stops working after changing edge

Ken Causey ken at ineffable.com
Thu Apr 18 17:08:08 UTC 2002

On Wed, 2002-04-17 at 18:35, Scott Wallace wrote:
> Hi, Ken,
>
> The phenomenon you describe is consistent with your having set the
> "parts bin" checkbox for the Tools flap to "on".  Set it back to
> "off".  This property related to an older design not in current use
> with the parts flaps.  Note that the issue is actually unrelated to
> your having moved the flap to cling to a different edge.

Exactly!  Thank you very much.  That must have happened at one point
when I discovered one of the other bugs I reported:

Subject: [BUG] Red halo menu near right edge "autoselects"

>    -- Scott

It occurred to me belatedly that I really should go back to a "clean"
image and try these things again.  I'll try to be more careful in the
future.

Now, is there any way that I can retract this bug or mark it as
resolved?  A bug tracking system would sure be nice.

Ken Causey