straw-man 3.2 default preferences

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Fri Apr 19 04:35:47 UTC 2002

On Thursday 18 April 2002 07:37 pm, Scott Wallace wrote:
> Would you also put these inboard scrollbars on the *right*, on
> similar grounds of familiarity?

Probably (though I don't myself, for some inexplicable reason).

I don't understand Martin's complaints about the alternative scrollbar
look (or is he talking about the flop-out scrollbar?). They're the
same size, shape, and behavior as the non-alternative ones, just a
different color.

I'd say for scrolling:

alternative scroll bar look (looks much better than the grey/blue)
inboard scrollbars
not narrow
with menu button (for the mac people, I guess)
on right

As far as the colors go, I could see using the pastel colors too.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com