straw-man 3.2 default preferences

Diego Gomez Deck DiegoGomezDeck at ConsultAr.com
Fri Apr 19 07:44:41 UTC 2002

Hi...

IMHO the diferrents color for windows are a great UI tool, I tried it with differents applicaciones (example: http://www.misexpensas.com) and observing the users I conclude that after some time of using, the user stop to see (conscientiously) the colors but use them without thinking.

Did you realize how many times did you found (for example) a Workspace only by color?

Chose the correct set of colors is a differente problem.

Cheers,

Diego Gomez Deck