[BookMorph][PDF] (was: FW: Who has no job?)

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel.squeaklist at bluewin.ch
Fri Apr 19 12:08:30 UTC 2002

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se wrote:

> Well, I did a BookMorph, saved it as Postscript, chose portrait, did "ps2pdf
> MyBook.ps" result appended as attachment!
>
> regards, Göran

This looks promising.
Could you do another example? The example attached in your previous mail
has just one page and I would like to see how a multipage BookMorph is
converted. The page was at the bottom of
the A4 page in the Adobe viewer and I'm not sure if it shows the full
page of the original BookMorph page.

However as a proof of concept it is excellent and I suggest we should
work on streamlining the process. Marcel Weiher surley could help us
doing this.

BTW ps2pdf: is this a utility which comes preinstalled in Linux
distributions? Or where do I get it If I want to do this under Windows?

Regards
Hannes