Looking for info on laboratory simulation tool from Tektronix Labs

Bruce Cohen brucecohen at qwest.net
Fri Apr 19 22:10:57 UTC 2002

Sometime in the mid '80s, someone at the Tektronix Computer Research
Labs(Kim Rochat, maybe?) built a lab instrument simulation tool in
Tek Smalltalk-80.  I distinctly remember playing around with it at
the time, but for the life of me I can't remember what it was called,
or find any papers or documentation on it.  Does any remember it
(just to prove I didn't dream the thing), or have a citation or URL
for a paper?
--
"The joke is over when the head falls off." - Scotts' proverb
=========
brucecohen at qwest.net