[Q] Collaborative Team Work

Martín Altobello martin_altobello at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Apr 19 14:17:38 UTC 2002

Greetings,

We find ourselves in a situation in which several members are working at the
same time in the same project (in 3.2gamma-4823).

The problem that consecuently appears is to keep in sync the project, e.g.
everybody should have the latest updates of clases, methods, etc.

I'd like to know what is in your opinion the best and simpliest approuch to
solve this.

One of our ideas is to produce serialized .pr and keep them in the Super
Swiki.

Maybe, another way would be to use change sets... but we don't yet master
that issue. (If this is your choice, pointers on documentation for its use
would be very much apreciated).

I believe the concept goal should be to have a centralized repository where
one can automatically "syncronize" before and after producing work.

Thanks in advance,

Martín

"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path
and leave a trail." St. Mary Elizabeth, AEGIS