Feedback on connector morphs

stephane ducasse (home) ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Apr 21 20:03:09 UTC 2002

Hi ned,

To resolve my problem for duplicating a group of morph and connectors I
embedded them in a rectangle. I took my previous connected item and one by
one embedded them into a rectangle surrounding them.
This worked perfectly until the point I wanted to add a new connector
between two morphs *already* embedded in the rectangle. Then the connector
got crazy and I could not figure out how to place the red square so that
the generalization points on one of my uml box. This was crazy to the
point that I de-embedded all the morph from the rectangle and destroy the
rectangle.

Stef