[OT] LaTeX/TeX (was: Who has not job?)

stephane ducasse (home) ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Apr 21 20:20:24 UTC 2002

I'm writing a book with TexShop on MacOS/X. Really nice enviromnent.
Before I was using OzTex on mac and this was good too. In latex you get
sometimes really frustrated because once stuff you want to do does not
work. But a real publisher will redo all the layout, so you should use any
tools you want,

I wrote another book with framemaker and we had a co-author expert in
framemaker (this helps)
Our publisher even payed a guy to check the copy edit made by another one,
  they also redid everything (the drawing, the layout, the font...). Morgan
Kaufman Publisher really impresses me by the quality of the production
they provide.

Stef