[Q] Alice / Wonderland models and performance?

Stephan B. Wessels swessels at one.net
Mon Apr 22 01:26:24 UTC 2002

Brian,

The latest update stream for Squeak 3.2gamma has "corrects" the Alice
support in Squeak and the newer model files read in just fine now.

I'm not familiar with enough of the 3D models that are available to know if
there a more human form.  So I cannot help too much with that part, but I
can tell you that having just completed a small project using a Wonderland
inside another morph window component works just fine.  The technique used,
as recommended by Andreas, was to build up the wonderland and them just save
it away.  I was able to fairly easily embed the wonderland camera morph just
like any other morph from that point on.

 - Steve