straw-man 3.2 default preferences

Richard A. O'Keefe ok at cs.otago.ac.nz
Mon Apr 22 02:20:28 UTC 2002

Scott Wallace <scott.wallace at squeakland.org> wrote:
	Here's one quick way: select the following and "print it":

	String streamContents: [:aStream | (Preferences allPreferenceObjects
	asSortedCollection:  [:a :b | a name < b name]) do:
	     [:pref | aStream cr; cr; nextPutAll: (pref name, ' *', pref
	defaultValue asString, '* ', pref helpString)]]

The point of my request is that I _can't_ do that until I install 3.2
(#allPreferenceObjects does not exist in 3.0), and if 3.2final is going
to come out soon I might as well not install 3.2 before then, yet I
would like the opportunity to comment on the preferences.

Could someone who _can_ do that please post the result?