Comanche

Kevin Fisher kgf at golden.net
Mon Apr 22 15:06:42 UTC 2002

Speaking of which...this may be off-topic for this group, but I thought
I'd ask this anyways..

Is there a known problem with Comanche on Windows2000?  I've got a server
running using the "Harvest" release, and I'm forced to configure my
ComSwiki to use the imageless "theme".  If I use a theme that has images,
I get randomly-broken images when I try to view the page!  And the "Aqua"
theme is missing something...it doesn't work (I get javascript errors).

I run the same ComSwiki on Linux and have none of these problems...