WinCE and Linux tinyBenchmarks?

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Wed Apr 24 05:16:35 UTC 2002

ure crapulence! I forgot about this.  Thanks for the sobering reminder.
Oi.  Saved me the time I would've discovered installing Linux.

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
"a system based on exchanging products inevitably channels wealth to a few, and
   no governmental change will ever be able to correct that."  ::  daniel quinn