[ANN] Wonderland tutorial in spanish

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Wed Apr 24 17:49:49 UTC 2002

On Wednesday 24 April 2002 10:44 am, Diego Gomez Deck wrote:

> This is a "bug" in the tutorial, I'll fix it... the squeak I used
> is 3.2gamma with all the updates... The other 'bug' is that is
> 'Windoze' oriented, the keys and mouse buttons description are for
> windows...
>
> >I can't get the fish to rotate at all. You wrote:
> >> Tomémonos un tiempo para jugar con nuestro pez, si hacemos click
> >> con el botón izquierdo y movemos el mouse sin soltar el botón
> >> podemos mover el pez por el espacio 3d, si lo hacemos mientras
> >> presionamos SHIFT podemos subir o bajar el pez, con CONTROL
> >> podemos rotarlo, con CONTROL+SHIFT lo rotamos más libremente.
>
> A very quickly translation:
> "Let's take some time to play with our fish, if we 'click' with the
> left button and move the mouse (without releasing the button) we
> can move the fish in the 3d space, if we press SHIFT we can move up
> or move down the fish, pressing CONTROL we can rotate it, pressing
> CONTROL+SHIFT we can rotate it with more freedom".

That's how I understood your description. It just didn't work for me.

By the way, I'd probably say instead:

if we press SHIFT we can move the fish up or down

> I tested again and the description sounds 'good' for me...  It
> could be more accurate like "the fish moves in a plane paralel to
> the ground" but it's not the idea of the tutorial...

The problem is that in my system, at least, CONTROL with the red(left)
button does nothing (I have a 3 button mouse). I have to use the
yellow button with CONTROL to rotate the object (I finally figured
this out).

I wonder how many permutations of N-button mice and modifier keys
you'd have to describe...

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com