[ANN] Dynapad R0.01

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Wed Apr 24 18:15:23 UTC 2002

Hello!

I finally got around to taking some rather unexciting screenshots of my
current iPAQ/Squeak setup.  It never ceases to amaze me how little work it
takes to put something together in Squeak.

http://www.swiki.net/~revaaron/dynapad/7

Some of you may notice that the Dynapad Wiki is at a new location:
http://www.swiki.net/~revaaron/dynapad/

I've put the image I'm using, along with some release notes:
http://www.swiki.net/~revaaron/dynapad/8

But be warned, this image is quite messy. A lot of things will likely
change in the coming months, hopefully for the better.  I have done very
little excplicit design or thought about the interface and layout of this
release- I think of it as my image to bootstrap the rest of the Dynapad
work.

Please, everyone, let me know what you think on the list, via private
email, and on the Ideas and Requests wiki page.

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
  "the end of the human race will be that it will eventually
      die of civilization. "                          :: r. w. emerson