Squeak 3.2 UNIX - A newbie's plead

Chris Farmer chris at krowe.uklinux.net
Thu Apr 25 06:46:33 UTC 2002

I don't know if this will help but I simply got the latest [AFAIK] Linux VM from this address ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/Smalltalk/Squeak/3.1beta/linux-unix/
and then used the image, changes and sources from a Windows version I was using. It works fine under Mandrake8.0 running on an Intel box.

Regards

Chris