Squeak-NL IRL?

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Fri Apr 26 11:47:52 UTC 2002

Maarten Maartensz <maartens at xs4all.nl> said:
>Well, yes -  let's try to move our fellow cloggies towards a litte more
>rational thinking, if this is possible.

I've setup a Swiki on http://swiki.squeakfoundation.org/squeak-nl, if you'd be
so kind to add your name on the meeting page (and others as well, of course),
that'd help a lot in coordinating things.

>Also, I can be met personally in Amsterdam, but not outside it, for reasons
>explained in Dutch on my website and in the following completely off-topic
>note.
I'm aware of that. We'll see what consensus brings here :-).

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg at cdegroot.com>