[ANN] Dynapad R0.01

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat Apr 27 10:36:14 UTC 2002

Really cool!
About a good notes application - a nice SWiki browser would probably be
very simple (only needs to deal with the Swiki used subset of HTML), and
a Swiki is a great place to order thoughts.

Also trivially amenable to later web publication, and automatically
saves to outside the image...

This is what I do - except on the desktop I don't need a special
browser, I can afford to waste the screen space and use Mozilla.

Daniel