Squeak.org

Craig Latta craig.latta at netjam.org
Mon Apr 29 18:01:08 UTC 2002

Hi Dan--

	Just in case you're not already doing this... I think it's a very good
idea to get connectivity and name service from separate entities.
Ideally, the name service is from someone who provides a web interface
for changing your A records, so you can change them quickly when
changing connectivity providers. And avoid Network Solutions. :)

	FWIW, I've gotten good service so far from the people doing my
connectivity (perfecthost.net) and name service (register.com).

-C

--
Craig Latta
improvisational musical informaticist