[Q][morphic] how to hide submorphs

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Mon Apr 29 23:56:11 UTC 2002

Send it #hide and #lock.  That'll make it disappear and no longer recieve
events.

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
"the profit system follows the path of least resistance and following the path
    of least resistance is what makes a river crooked."   ::  u. utah phillips