[ANN] Introducing Magma, an object database for Squeak

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Thu Aug 1 12:36:52 UTC 2002

Ok, I am hammering in postings right now but what the heck.

Chris - have you run any load tests or regression tests? I mean - how
stable would you say Magma is right now? Or some benchmarks like filling
it up with gazillions objects, doing senselessly many transactions etc?

I am terribly tempted to use it - not for SqueakMap though because it is
too large as a dependency for SqueakMap. But for just about every other
project I can think of... :-)

regards, Göran