[BUG] Scamper can't upload files or submit text forms to Swiki

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Aug 2 14:40:34 UTC 2002

Scamper can submit text forms fine.  The issue is that the Swiki sends
back redirects to the POST, which in turn get handled wrong.  I don't
remember the exact details from when I tracked this down many months
ago, but maybe this gets someone started on it.  My response at the time
wass that the HTTP code needed to be rewritten anyway, so why bother.
But HTTP never got rewritten.  Maybe it's worth adding another hack, just
so that swikis of all things work properly.

No idea about file upload.  I didn't even know it was in there.

-Lex