Has anyone bothered to check out SqueakMap?

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at rogers.com
Fri Aug 2 14:42:14 UTC 2002

Hi Goran,

    Ned wrote:

<QUOTE>

One thing that I thought was conspicuous by its absence is dependency
information (including links to other SqueakMap entries). I realize
that Modules will try to deal with dependencies, but pre-Modules need
to tell people about this as well. And even with Modules code, it
would be useful to take the internal dependency information and make
it available in the SqueakMap interface (so I can get a package and
its prerequisites if I want).

</QUOTE>

    I fully agreed with this. And since the name is SqueakMap, I would love
to see the map for Squeak 3.2 itself. Each class is to be displayed with an
ordered set of of immediate classes that it depends on.

    Is this already implemented ? If not, would you consider this as a
feature request :-)

    Actually, I would love to look at the script more than the display :-)

    Cheers,

    PhiHo.

    P.S: I will be dragged away for this long week end so I will not be able
to reply to your posting until Tuesday.