How to delete a named swiki service in Windows NT

Norton, Chris chrisn at Kronos.com
Fri Aug 2 23:15:04 UTC 2002

Ned's got it.  Just open up your control panel, and run the Services app.
Scroll down the list until you see the service you want to get rid of and
click stop.  You can change it into a "manual" service (click the
"startup..." button) if you don't want it to automatically start up again
when you reboot your machine.

If you're trying to completely remove the service from the services list...
well then I can't help you.  I imagine you can find it by searching your
windows registry (run regedit and search for the service name).  Then I
suppose you can modify or delete whatever is in the registry.

Cheers,

---==> Chris