[Q] Squeak author statistics

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Sat Aug 3 01:22:10 UTC 2002

Hi, Chris,

Check out Torge Husfeldt's snippet contributed last October, which
produces precisely what you're asking for:

The essence of Torge's code is preserved in a method I subseuently
wrote for the standard image, Utilities class >> methodsWithInitials:
(in which I erroneously credited Göran rather than Torge for the
original snippet -- sorry, guys.)

FWIW, here's a printout derived from running that method in a
Squeak3.3a image.  Most of the 4894 methods methods with <no time
stamp> predated the advent of the time-stamp mechanism.

Cheers,

   -- Scott

	9715 -> 'ar'
	4894 -> '<no time stamp>'