Morphic slowness (was Re: Does *anyone* use MVC?)

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Sat Aug 3 06:49:15 UTC 2002

Tim,

However please look at the preamble to update 4851, which fixed a
couple of pernicious problems with morphic pop-up menus.  The change
you suggest undoes the fix listed as (2) in that preamble.

To see the bug, try a quick click on open desktop, near the right
edge of the screen, both with and without your change.

Now if we could only have the speed gain without the recrudescence of
the bug...

Cheers,

   -- Scott