Mac question

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Aug 4 11:18:54 UTC 2002

Hi

I would like to be able to run different image in Squeak. I have to copy
the VM to have multiple squeak running. I was used to do that on macOS9
but on MacOSX I was thinking that this would be the job of the
OS to duplicate executables. So why Squeak on MacOS X cannot run multiple
times without having to duplicate the VM? May be I was not following well
the lecture I got on OS but I have the impression that this was the
purpose of an OS.

Stef

Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/