[ENH] asFileDirectory

gaelli at emergent.de gaelli at emergent.de
Tue Aug 6 15:41:49 UTC 2002

from preamble:

"Change Set:		asFileDirectory
Date:			6 August 2002
Author:			Markus Gaelli

Andreas Raab suggested to concatenate an existing FileDirectory with
directory names via a comma to make the pathname-delimiter
transparent,this could still be done.
But as Karl Ramberg suggested to use Collections instead, I thought to
extent SequencableCollection >> asFileDirectory
so you can write
#('OS-X' 'Users') asFileDirectory

I am aware of the discussion
''String >> asURL'', but with modules coming up, I think this is no big
deal anymore.

As I haven't had time to play with modules yet, I only can say, that
this should probably belong to a delta-module of the Module
FileDirectory is in.
If anybody points me to this, I'll try to include it there.

I am also for creating an own class for FileName, after that we can have
an analog
SequencableCollection >> asFileName"
!