Examining errors and failures with Squeak SUnit

Ken Causey ken at ineffable.com
Tue Aug 6 22:04:42 UTC 2002

Well for what it's worth (and it may not be much since I'm not sure that
I understand), the line number is of little interest to me.  I would
prefer to see the line of code itself.  I don't intend to write test
methods with more than 10 lines or so, and a good assert line should
express the failure quite clearly.  On the other hand, perhaps knowing
the line number is necessary for SUnit to extract the line of code.

Ken