Access directory relatively

Masato Sumi sumi at seagreen.ocn.ne.jp
Wed Aug 7 15:42:52 UTC 2002

Konz-san,

You can use the SmallTweak utility that be able to edit the file associate
setting without a registry editor.

http://tillanosoft.com/ce/stweak.html
http://tillanosoft.com/ce/ptweak.html "for PocketPC devices"

On the "File Types" tab of the utility, you can associate the VM with
*.image files and get rid of the nuisance file selection dialog by using
"%1" option something like below.

"\Storage Card\My Documents\Squeak\SqueakCE.exe" %1

--
Masato Sumi