demo cd (was: Squeak for WinCE/x86?)

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin at texoma.net
Wed Aug 7 21:39:54 UTC 2002

 From the described situation below would Squeak be able to read/write
to the file systems of all/most of the Squeak supported OSes?

I've helped people in the past before renaming, moving, fixing files on
their computer. I used Python to do the job. (hangs head) :)

It would have been nice not to have to download software to their
computer they'll never use to perform single-time tasks. Now of course
with Squeak I would really like for them to have a reason to download
and keep on their machine. :)   And I think they are coming.

Thanks,

Jimmie Houchin

[snip]