demo cd (was: Squeak for WinCE/x86?)

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Wed Aug 7 21:56:22 UTC 2002

On Wed, 07 Aug 2002 16:39:54 -0500
Jimmie Houchin <jhouchin at texoma.net> wrote:

>  From the described situation below would Squeak be able to read/write
> to the file systems of all/most of the Squeak supported OSes?

Yes, i think so if you use Linux. Knoppix already use this to save some information (like your ISP configuration)
on your disks and when the CD boots he mounts all your partitions (FAT, ext2fs, ...) so you can browse your files.

--
Serge Stinckwich                                         -< )  multiagent.com
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>I3>SMILE           /~\  squeak.org